Images on the product personaliser are not always an accurate reflection of the size or colours of the various images. We have included photographs of a journal showing the images as they appear when stamped.
The Ink Pot journals are beautiful and can be personalised for you. They are also perfect for artistic journaling as they have:
- thick, smooth paper (160gsm) which does not bleed or ghost
- gorgeous linen covers in five beautiful colours
- convenient size (15 x 21cm)
- 176 lay flat pages
- matching elastic band and ribbon
- handy envelope at back for papers and stickers etc.
Journals including your choice of image cost £15 each. You can choose to have no image or, if you would rather have an acronym/small word or the year in place of an image, that costs a further £5.
If you want to personalise with initials or a short name (bottom right corner) this costs £5.
The journal covers are made of linen and thus the white book will mark with heavy use.