Design your own journal
- Choose your journal colour, choose your image, choose your foil colour and personalise if you want to.
Shortlisted for Junior Design Awards
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for Best Children's Stationery Brand 2020/2021 in the Junior Magazine Junior Design Awards.
Create your perfect journal
You can choose either a white paper dotted journal or a mixed paper Club Sandwich journal.
You can then customise your Ink Pot journal so it is exactly the way you want it. You can choose:
- the type of journal you would like
- the journal colour
- whether or not you want an image, date, name or an acronym on the front of your journal
- what colour foil you would like (gold, silver, copper, black or white)
- if you want your name or initials on the bottom right (there is an extra charge for this)
Exquisite bullet journals...
The Ink Pot journals have been designed for the perfect journaling experience:
- Thick paper so no ghosting or bleeding (each page is a beautiful and thick 160 gsm)
- Convenient size (A5)
- Dotted pages
-Books bound to lay flat for easy writing and drawing
- One ribbon matching colour of book to keep your place
- Elastic band to keep your book shut also matching colour of book
- Back pocket to hold small pieces of paper, stickers etc
Bullet Journal Supplies
We sell the best bullet journalling pens and the most beautiful collection of Washi tape so you can make your journal even more stunning.
How our ordering works...
Customise your journal as follows...
1. Choose a type of journal (White A5 or Club Sandwich A5)
2. Choose a colour of journal
3. Decide if you would like an image, name, date or acronym
4. Choose a foil colour
5. Decide if you wish to personalise with a name or initials
6. Preview your bullet journal and place your order. You can check out with credit, debit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
When I tell you it's the best one I've ever had I mean it! Not only can you customise it but the pages are the THICKEST EVER. I can't recommend them enough and the price is spot on.
The notebook itself has great binding, it lies flat with ease with smooth, white thick paper. ... The paper! I tested a whole range of pens... & it was a dream. No bleeding, ghosting or texture showed through.
They made perfect gifts and are helping make my team even more creative! Really great paper quality, nicer than my Moleskin!