Design your own journal
- Choose your journal colour, choose your image, choose your foil colour and personalise if you want to.
Create your perfect journal
You can personalise your Ink Pot journal so it is exactly the way you want it. You can choose:
- the book colour (black, navy, off-white, teal or pink)
- whether or not you want a picture, date or an acronym on the front (there are 8 picture options, we can do any 3 or 4 letter acronym or we can discuss other options for an additional fee)
- what colour foil you would like (gold, silver, copper, black or white)
- if you want your initials (up to four). There is an extra cost for this.
Exquisite bullet journals...
The Ink Pot books have been designed for the perfect journaling experience:
- Thick paper so no ghosting or bleeding (each page is a beautiful and thick 160 gsm)
- Convenient size (A5 with 176 pages)
- Beautiful white pages with grey dots
-Books bound to lay flat for easy writing and drawing
- One ribbon matching colour of book to keep your place
- Elastic band to keep your book shut also matching colour of book
- Back pocket to hold small pieces of paper, stickers etc
Bullet Journal Supplies
We sell the best bullet journalling pens and the most beautiful collection of Washi tape so you can make your journal even more stunning.
How our ordering works...
Customise your journal as follows...
1. Choose a colour of book
2. Choose a design or acronym/year (e.g. FWIW, 2020)
3. Choose a foil colour
3. Personalise with up to four initials
4. Preview your bullet journal and place your order. You can check out with credit, debit cards as well as apple pay.
When I tell you it's the best one I've ever had I mean it! Not only can you customise it but the pages are the THICKEST EVER. I can't recommend them enough and the price is spot on.
The notebook itself has great binding, it lies flat with ease with smooth, white thick paper. ... The paper! I tested a whole range of pens... & it was a dream. No bleeding, ghosting or texture showed through.
They made perfect gifts and are helping make my team even more creative! Really great paper quality, nicer than my Moleskin!